AVer U50 Visualiser – 5MP 1080p Full HD Interactive Document Camera
Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080), 5 Megapixels, 30fps, 8x total Zoom, Mini USB 2.0 Port, 2 year warranty
Latest Model This product is the direct replacement for the AVer U10 / U15 Visualisers.
AVer U50 1080p HD USB Interactive Visualiser / Document Camera with 5 Megapixel high-quality camera sensor, 30fps frame rate and built-in mic
The AVer U50 visualiser features exceptional portability and convenience as well as the ability to run solely off power from the computer. The lag-free 30fps frame rate, 5-megapixel camera sensor, more than full HD1080p output resolution and built-in microphone make it an excellent choice during video chats. Easily integrate U50 with your laptop or computer via the A+ Suite for Microsoft PowerPoint® to capture high-quality visualizer images and record live video and audio.
Product Specifications for AVer U50 Visualiser
- Native Resolution: Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- Lightbox Included: No
- Camera Sensor: 1/4″ CMOS colour image sensor
- Shooting Area: A3 landscape
- Zoom Capability: 8X digital zoom
- Frame Rate: 30fps (frames per second)
- Focus: Auto / Manual
- Megapixels: 5M pixels
- TV Lines: 1000 (max.)
- Image Effects: Colour / B&W / Freeze (via software)
- Image Adjustments: Auto / Manual (via software)
- Light Source: Embedded LED lamp
- Image Rotation: Electronic rotation 0° / 90° / 180° / 270° (via software)
- Recording: Yes (via software)
- Annotation: Yes (via software)
- Capture mode: Single / Continuous
- Presentation tools: Yes (Spotlight & Visor functions)
- Built in MIC: Yes
- Power source: USB powered
- Mini USB 2.0 port output x 1
- Built in MIC
Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Operating: 248 x 448 x 390 mm
- Folded: 259 x 39 x 163 mm
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Mini USB cable
- A+ Suite software CD
- Quick guide
- Warranty card
This product comes with Manufacturer’s 2 Year Warranty as standard.
Hassle-free live HD imaging
Go ahead and show your vivid, blur-free 30fps live video at full HD1080p that will dazzle your audience while utilising U50 visualiser’s wide shooting area and long flexible arm to easily capture complete images of documents and objects larger than an A4 sheet of paper.
Engage with More Classroom Integration
Easily connect your visualizer to your computer via the U50’s mini USB port and instantly bring images to life on your screen. AVer’s A+ Suite software provides more collaboration between teachers and students with tools that help increase integration such as annotation, recording, image capture, and picture-in-picture.
Easy online video streaming
Take advantage of U50’s quality 5-megapixel camera sensor, nearly instantaneous auto focus and built-in microphone to video chat through Skype™ and similar programs, streaming live images from the visualiser to your friends, colleagues and students online.
Compact and portable design
Thanks to its lightweight design, a flexible arm and camera-head that effortlessly slip into the visualiser’s frame and built-in handle for easy toting, you can now bring your U50 visualiser along with you wherever you go!