Kenwood NX-1200DE3 DMR UHF Handheld Two Way Radio
$300.00 ex. VAT
- Digital and Analogue
- Half Keypad
- IP54 Rated
- Feature Rich
- VHF Version
- TDMA 2-Slot
- 12.5kHz / 6.25kHz
- Includes Single Unit Charger
Kenwood’s entry-level two-way radio solution harnesses the latest digital protocals – DMR or NXDN – for optimum business efficiency. The NX-1200DE3 is a VHF model featuring automatic analogue or digital mixed mode operation for seamless integration with older radios, easing the path to a fully digital migration.
Emergency and lone worker features on Kenwood’s NX-1200DE3 radio help improve worker safety, and you’ll also appreciate up to 64 channels, Kenwood’s exceptional audio quality and long battery life.
This radio is also available in a VHF model.
- TDMA 2-Slot 12.5kHz Bandwidth Equivalent to 6.25kHz Very Narrow Bandwidth
- Complies with ETSI DMR Standard TS 102 361-1, -2 & -3
- Operates in DMR Digital and FM Analogue Modes, even on the same Channel, Autosenses Received Mode (Digital or Analogue)
- 5-Tone Encode / Decode
- Voice Guide Function
- MIL STD 810 G and IP54 / 55
- Kenwood NX-1200DE3 Hand Portable Radio
- KNB-45L Li-Ion Battery
- KBH-10 Belt Clip