Motorola DP 4801 UHF, GPS, BT
Motorola DP 4801 UHF (GPS, BT) type MDH56RDN9KA1AN (PBE502HE) is a portable professional digital radio with a large color graphic up to 5 line display, numeric keypad, 5 programmable function and navigation keys (for menus), GPS receiver, Bluetooth module and up to 1000 channel positions for operation in the band 403 – 527 MHz. The Motorola DP 4801 professional handheld radio from the Motorola MOTOTRBO system can be used for both standard analog and digital operation. In analog operation, the Motorola DP4801 can work with any analog radio station, even with support for Select5 signaling. The settings for analog and digital operation are tied to the channel positions. Channel positions can be tied into zones. Thanks to the GPS receiver, the radio can indicate its position.
Digital professional radio Motorola DP 4801 UHF 403-527 MHz, GPS, Bluetooth (model MDH56RDN9KA1AN) offers the following functions and options:
- possibility to use up to 1000 channel positions
- transmission power up to 4W, operating band 403-527 MHz
- analog and digital operation with connection to the channel position
- 3 side and two front (P1, P2) function keys and emergency button
- numeric keypad for direct dialing, SMS or call list editing, etc.
- LED operating status indicator
- up to 5 line full color graphic display with automatic adaptation to lighting conditions
- SCAN function – traffic monitoring at multiple channel positions
- individual and group calling, sending station ID, remote monitor and other digital traffic functions
- high level of call encryption in digital traffic
- analog Select 5 signaling, QuckCall, Rapid Call
- Capacity Plus and Linked Capacity Plus support
- VOX – voice controlled broadcasting for selected external audio accessories
- automatic speaker volume adjustment depending on ambient noise
- high operational resistance – IP57 protection, US MIL standard 810 C, D, E, F and G
- built-in GPS receiver and support for Bluetooth wireless accessories
and more …
Additional features, options and extensions for an additional fee
- Motorola IMPRES LiIon Battery (Intelligent Battery Charging and Maintenance System)
Radio stations can be used on freely accessible frequencies according to the general authorization of the CTU.
The stated parameters apply when a NiMH 1400mAh battery is used.
|Number of channels||1000|
|Transmitting power (hf max)||4 W|
|Frequency||136 – 174 MHz|
|Mass||130.3 x 55.2 x 38.7 g|