MOTOROLA DR 3000 UHF 25W
Sales of DR3000 repeaters have ended. The replacement is the Motorola SLR5500 type. Repeater Motorola DR3000 UHF (403-470MHz) 25W type MDM27QNR9JA7 for coverage of larger areas or more complex signal complexes for the possibility of reliable communication of handheld, mobile or dispatching radios. The Motorola DR 3000 repeater allows users of Motorola MOTOTRBO digital radios to make two independent calls on a single duplex channel, multiplying the capacity of the communication system compared to standard analog traffic. The repeater can also be used for analog operation using only the most basic functions.
Production discontinued, replacement is Motorola SLR5500
Sales of DR3000 repeaters have ended. The replacement is the Motorola SLR5500 type.
In digital operation, the Motorola DR3000 repeater supports features such as:
- Call and data connection transmission, signaling transmission between user stations.
- When using optional software, it allows monitoring and remote control via Ethernet port and IP network. Furthermore, it is possible to connect the repeater in the IP network with other repeaters regardless of their geographical position. The call then takes place in both separate networks simultaneously.
- The Motorola DR3000 repeater can be set to communicate on only one duplex pair of frequencies.
- The repeater transfers encrypted calls between user stations
and more …
The repeater can be set either to digital mode o`r it can serve as a classic simple analog repeater. The switch must be made using the configuration and service software.
In analog mode, the repeater allows:
- Call connection transmission, analog and digital transmission (eg Motorola MDC1200) signaling between user stations.
- The DR3000 repeater allows the use of one duplex pair with one CTCSS or DTC (Motorola PL and DPL) code.
- The repeater can also be used as a dispatch station and controlled using accessories connected to the external accessory connector. It can then be connected using the PMLN5072 HW kit, eg an external speaker, desktop or handheld microphone, including support for the transmit button. The dispatcher then monitors the calls conducted by the user stations and can also participate in them or initiate them. This function is not available in the digital mode of the DR3000 repeater.
Thanks to the LED indicators on the front, it is possible to monitor the operating states of the repeater.
The Motorola MOTOTRBO ™ system allows operation on two time slots when using the Motorola DR3000 repeater. As a result, two independent connections can be made on one existing frequency channel (12.5 kHz frequency step). You can make two independent calls at the same time, or talk and transfer data. The operation is then conducted on a duplex pair of frequencies and therefore requires the frequency to be assigned by your National Telecommunications Office.
The design of the Motorola DR3000 repeater includes
- DIN 19 “rack 4U design for mounting in standard rack cabinets
- BNC antenna connectors for receiver, U for transmitter (when using one antenna it is necessary to order a duplexer separately)
- Built-in switching power supply with 12V backup
- LED status indicators
- Built-in fan
- 1x connector for external accessories, 1x eth RJ port for IP connection
The repeater is supplied with an adjustable power of 1-25W. For an additional charge, it is possible to supply a 25-45W version.
The Motorola DR3000 repeater is supplied with its own repeater and power supply cable (Euro flex). Coaxial lead, antenna (s), duplexer must be ordered separately.
|Number of channels||1|
|Frequency||438 – 470 MHz|
|Dimensions||132.6 x 482.6 x 296.5 mm|