Motorola MOTOTRBO ™ SLR5500 Repeater UHF
Repeater Motorola SLR5500 UHF (400-470MHz) 50W type MDR10QCGANQ1AN designed to cover a larger area or more complex complexes with a radio signal for the possibility of reliable communication of handheld, mobile or dispatching radios. The Motorola SLR 5500 repeater allows users of Motorola MOTOTRBO digital radios to make two independent calls on a single duplex channel, multiplying the capacity of the communication system compared to standard analog traffic. The SLR5500 also supports the IP site Connect application, or, for example, the optional Capacity Plus. The repeater can also be used for analog operation using only the most basic functions.
In digital (DMR) operation, the Motorola SLR5500 repeater supports features such as:
- Call and data connection transmission, signaling transmission between user stations.
- When using optional software, it allows monitoring and remote control via Ethernet port and IP network. Furthermore, it is possible to connect the repeater in the IP network with other repeaters regardless of their geographical position. The call then takes place in both separate networks simultaneously. If an additional Capacity Plus application is used, the connected repeaters will provide trunk operation
- The Motorola SLR5500 repeater can only be set to communicate on a single duplex pair of frequencies.
- The repeater transfers encrypted calls between user stations
and more …
The Motorola SLR 5500 repeater can be set for dual digital and analog mode. Depending on the received signal, it then works as an analog or digital repeater.
In analog mode, the repeater allows:
- Call connection transmission, analog and digital transmission (eg Motorola MDC1200) signaling between user stations.
- The SLR5500 repeater allows the use of one duplex pair with one CTCSS or DTC (Motorola PL and DPL) code.
- The repeater can also be used as a dispatch station and controlled using accessories connected to the external accessory connector. You can then connect, for example, an external speaker, desktop or handheld microphone, including support for the transmit button. The dispatcher then monitors the calls conducted by the user stations and can also participate in them or initiate them.
Thanks to the LED indicators on the front, it is possible to monitor the operating states of the repeater.
The Motorola MOTOTRBO ™ system allows operation on two time-slots when using the Motorola SLR5500 repeater. As a result, two independent connections can be made on one existing frequency channel (12.5 kHz frequency step). You can make two independent calls at the same time, or talk and transfer data. The operation is then conducted on a duplex pair of frequencies and therefore requires the frequency to be assigned by your National Telecommunications Office.
The design of the Motorola SLR5500 repeater includes
- DIN 19 “rack 1U design for mounting in standard rack cabinets
- BNC antenna connectors for receiver, U for transmitter (when using one antenna it is necessary to order a duplexer separately)
- Built-in switching power supply with 12V backup
- LED status indicators
- Built-in fan
- 1x connector for external accessories, 2x eth RJ port for IP connection
The repeater is supplied with an adjustable power of 1-50W.
The Motorola SLR5500 repeater is supplied with its own repeater and power supply cable (Euro flex). Coaxial lead, antenna (s), duplexer must be ordered separately.
|Number of channels||64|
|Dimensions||44 x 483 x 370 mm|