Kenwood NX-1200DE2 VHF Hand Portable Radio
$370.00 ex. VAT
- Digital and Analogue
- Half Keypad
- IP54 Rated
- Feature Rich
- VHF Version
- TDMA 2-Slot
- 12.5kHz / 6.25kHz
- Includes Single Unit Charger
Kenwood’s NX-1200DE2 VHF two-way radio solution harnesses the latest digital protocals – DMR or NXDN – for optimum business efficiency. The NX-1200DE2 features a half-keypad with high-contrast backlit LCD display and front panel programming mode, selective power-on LED, 7-colour LED indicator and Kenwood’s popular 2-pin audio accessory connector.
You get automatic analogue or digital mixed mode operation with the NX-1200DE2, enabling seamless integration with older radios and easing the path to a fully digital migration.
This handheld radio boasts emergency and lone worker features to assist workers in remote locations, and you also benefit from up to 260 channels, exceptional audio quality and strong battery life with battery level indicator.
This radio is also available in a UHF model.
- TDMA 2-Slot 12.5kHz Bandwidth Equivalent to 6.25kHz Very Narrow Bandwidth
- Complies with ETSI DMR Standard TS 102 361-1, -2 & -3
- Operates in DMR Digital and FM Analogue Modes, Even on the Same Channel. Autosenses Received Mode (Digital or Analogue)
- 5-Tone Encode / Decode
- Voice Guide Function
- MIL STD 810 G and IP54/55
- Easy Visible Display – 8-digit LCD Model Featuring High-Contrast, White Backlit LCD
- Standard Keypad
- Kenwood NX-1200DE2 UHF Hand Portable Radio
- KNB-45L Li-Ion Battery
- KBH-10 Belt Clip